|Location:||Perth, WA||Posted Date:||March 20, 2017|
|Employer:||To view company name. See instructions below|
|Employer Job Id:||CareerMine Job Id:||1345279|
[Company] provide innovative and cost effective recruitment services for clients across multiple industry sectors, sourcing staff from our national and international offices. With branch locations across Australia, UK, Dubai and South East Asia, [Company] provides an end-to-end staffing and consulting capability that sets us apart from our competitors.
[Company] are currently seeking 2 x experienced Poly Welders to join the team. These positions will see you working a 2:1 roster, flying from Perth.
The first Poly Welder required on site is this Friday 9th Dec with the 2nd mobilising Friday 16th December (and will work over Xmas). As the work is on a gold site, you will need to have a current police clearance (within 6 months), or be able to apply ASAP.
To be successful in this position, you must have:
- 3 years+ Poly Welding experience
- Previous experience working on a remote mine site.
- A strong safety awareness & dedication to work in a safe and efficient manner.
Requirements for the Position:
- Current Drivers License
- Confined Space & Working at Heights tickets (within 3 years)
- EWP ticket
- Current Police Clearance (or be able to obtain one ASAP).
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug screen.
Please note these position will be FIFO from Perth only.