- International Consultancy
- Excellent Team of Professionals
- Fantastic Opportunity for Career Advancement
Our client is an international environmental and engineering consultancy providing services to the resources and energy sector. They work on large iconic projects locally and internationally.
Due to business growth in the Perth office, they require a Principal Hydrologist to join the team of experts.
Ideally, you will have the following attributes:
- Tertiary qualifications in engineering or science with a focus on hydrology, hydrogeology, groundwater/surface water resources and catchment characterisation.
- Background in water companies or consultancies and industry service providers.
- Proven managerial capabilities
- Knowledge of the local mining, urban or catchment management sectors
- National experience is highly regarded
- Active in industry bodies or associations
- Excellent business development skills.
Your salary remuneration will be commensurate to your qualifications, skills and experience. If you feel you have the capabilities our client is seeking, please forward your application via online.