• Genuine Job Security & project pipeline
• Top Tier ASX listed - Global Consultancy
• Brisbane CBD Head Office
With over 40 years' experience in geological professional services our partner is regarded as one of the most talent rich technical teams in the Australian mining industry. Known for their cutting edge technology and solutions you will be working along the side the best in the business.
With a key focus on Greenfields mine design, development, Feasibility studies and due diligence. You will also have the opportunity to work across all stages of the mine lifecycle delivering innovative, "Best Practise" Solutions.
If you want be part of a true "turn-key" consulting house providing high level mine design solutions, mine infrastructure projects, reserve estimation, operational support, due diligence, technical audits and feasibility studies then look no further. You will be reporting to the General Manager of Mining and will lead a highly technical engineering and geology team.
Build and foster long-term relationships with stakeholders, suppliers and vendors.
Provide mentorship and training while supporting the sharing of technical skills and industry knowledge;
Lead the technical project team in Mine design solutions, Long term planning, LOM plans, Due diligence, Technical audits, Feasibility studies, Business Development
Provide a high level customer service and where needed design technical presentations and publications for both internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in Mine Engineering and preferably reached Masters or a second degree
- You must be an active member of AusIMM, and participate in industry events
- Interest in continued post-graduate studies is highly regarded.
- Strong operational management and production experience
- As an absolute minimum you will have 10+ years' experience in the Mining industry.
- Extensive practical mine planning experience, preferably in both open pit and underground
- Past Experience working for a consultancy or Head Office owner/operator role.
- Highly skilled in mining software (preferably Vulcan, Surpac or Minesight) and exposure with the various international reporting standards will be highly regarded