- Leading Australian Engineering Firm
- MEGA Mining/ Oil & Gas Projects
- Leadership & Development Responsibilities
Our client is a leading Australian engineering and project delivery company operating primarily in the Mining and Minerals, Hydrocarbons, Infrastructure and Specialist industries. They offer solutions for Brownfields and Greenfield projects from conceptual design to operations, asset management and completion services.
This company is currently seeking applications for a new role as the Principal Process Engineer to join and lead a team of industry professionals across a number of local and national projects.
In this position you will be involved in but not limited to:
• Process flow development, Hydraulic modelling, and P&ID development
• Assume study management roles in areas of expertise
• Develop business opportunities
• Development of in-house design training courses, support and supervision of other process engineers
• Troubleshoot process and facilities problems, analyse and recommend solutions
As the successful candidate you will have:
• Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering (Or Equivalent)
• 10+ Years' experience across Hydrocarbons/ CSG or Hydrometallurgical projects within FEED through to Detail Design and Commissioning
• Exceptional Software use including HYSYS and ASPEN
• Experience in process design calculations and documentation including the development of design criteria and design basis for various process projects
• Excellent communication, time management skills and the ability to work autonomously on multiple simultaneous projects
If you are looking for a successful engineering practice that offers challenging roles, career opportunities, and a great work environment, then we would like to talk to you. An attractive remuneration package based on skills and experience is on offer to successful candidates.