|Location:||Indonesia||Posted Date:||March 20, 2017|
|Employer:||To view company name. See instructions below|
|Employer Job Id:||CareerMine Job Id:||1345263|
[Company] that operates in the district of Meulaboh, Aceh Barat. The total concession area is 4,629 hectares with the total coal resources estimated to be 455 million tons.
To continually create meaningful & challenging job opportunities to many Indonesians which is aligned with our aggressive business growth, PT Mifa Bersaudara invites qualified and experienced professional people to join with us for the position of:
Enviro Foreman - Meulaboh
- Implement and apply the Mining Safety Management System (SMKP) and Quality, Health, Safety and Environment Management System (QHSEMS) which has been applied by the company
- Conduct analysis for identification of potential Dangers of working with a risk matrix scale mapping process to Ensure the level of risk for accidents can be detected and minimized in accordance with procedures
- Management of acid mine water in the settling pond settling pond with planning, analysis and treatment of acid mine water treatment implementation and monitoring of acid mine water in each settling pond.
- Managing the reclamation and revegetation of the planning, implementation and monitoring of revegetation success in the reclaimed area
- Nursery management and revegetation.
- Management of the environment (wastewater management, reclamation , penghiajuan, B3 waste management, ambient air / emission) in the mining area (mining, ports, roads and supporting facilities hauling
- Male, Max 40 years old
- Bachelor Degree in D3 / S1 Environmental Engineering / Forestry and 3 years as safety officer
- Preferably have POP certification, JSA / HIRADC, Reclamation techniques and Management of acid mine, Training B3 waste management
- Able to operate Microsoft Office
- Willing to be placed on site in Meulaboh