Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
||January 2, 2013
To view company name. See instructions below
||March 5, 2013
|Employer Job Id:
||CareerMine Job Id:
- Production Geologist.
- One year contract.
- Manage the sample preparation plant (employees, equipment and processes) amongst other deliverables.
- B.Sc Hons / B.Tech in Geology
- Experience (4-6 yrs.) in mining operations
- Code 8 drivers license
- One year temp contract.
- Possible renewal for two years thereafter
- Manage the Sample Preparation Plant (employees, equipment and processes).
- Coordinate Delineation teams and activities.
- Oversee sampling and data compliance to QAQC standards and initiatives.
- Plan and execute phase 5 infill drilling.
- Log and edit percussion and reverse circulation samples (acQuire).
- Geologically model, predict and demarcate blast block materials (SURPAC).
- Reconcile on throughput performance and actively address constraints.
- Comply with risk management principles and drive SHEQ system compliance.
- The incumbent must have an understanding and knowledge of:
- Drill and sample management techniques.
- QAQC data management.
- Geoscientific modelling.
- Open pit mining and material blending strategies
- High performance leadership and couching.