- Well established, wholly owned Australian Company
- Build on your aspirations within the Manufacturing industry
- Competitive package to suit skills and abilities
This wholly Australian-owned based company is continually leading product development and innovation across the globe. Established over 75 years, this company plans to develop business in the Asian market, so this is an excellent time to join a stable and recognised leader.
As part of your responsibilities, you will manage workplace quality assurance, continuous improvement, and most importantly, people management of a team of 60 staff. A large amount of your focus will be working on the floor coaching, mentoring and motivating your team to meet set targets and goals within the company.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Tertiary Level qualifications
- Proven experience as a Production Manager
- Lean manufacturing knowledge and experience
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Continuous improvement skills and experience
- Ability to adapt to change
If you believe that you have the drive, are dynamic and looking to embrace a company where you are willing to progress your career in a company that will offer you longevity and stability then this is the role for you!
Please note: Your CV will be treated with strict confidence and will never be forwarded on without your express permission.