PT Petrosea Tbk has been designing, building and mining in all corners of Indonesia since 1972 and today is recognized as one of Indonesia’s leading engineering, construction and mining contractors. Thanks to the imagination and commitment of more than 3000 staff, Petrosea has secured a growing portfolio of projects throughout Indonesia and the region.
Petrosea has access and support to world class management and project delivery systems which allows Petrosea to deliver international excellence to the Indonesian market.
We are currently taking applicants for the following position:
Direct and lead mining operation activities in term of support mining project manager to ensure production is achieved in accordance with BMP (Business Mining Petrosea), project parameters, project schedule, budget, in compliance with company’s project safety and environmental policy.
- Min. Bachelor degree in mining
- Min. 10 years previous experiences in mining operation (production), minimum 5 years in managerial position
- Fluent in English, written and verbal
- Familiar with mining software
- Good communication and leadership skill
- Willing to be placed in all company location
- Excellent computer skill
- Direct and control mining operations staff on their day to day mining operation, monitor and control mining equipment usage to ensure the safest and efficient mining operations in order to achieve production targets and schedule in line with the mine plan.
- Ensure that sites mining activities are well coordinated to ensure the availability of resources (people, equipment, maintenance).
- Develop and monitor weekly, monthly and shutdown schedules for inclusion in the BMP plans by the Senior Mining Engineer.
- Ensure the implementation of long term mine plans and short term detailed mine execution plans at all levels using the BMP process, provide the necessary production parameters needed by BMP on a continuous feedback basis in order to enable short term control achieving the long term mine plan.
- Ensure project budgets, mining schedules, project reporting, progress assessment and project execution plan are according to plan to meet operational needs and requirements..
- Control the coordination between projects and subcontractors to ensure consistency and satisfactory performance of the subcontractors..
- Lead, coach and manage subordinate including recruitment and provide a proper development and succession plan for them, Promote and develop an open ethical work environment in order to maintain subordinate in attract, motive and retain.
- Maintain and implementing HSE programs by minimise exposure to personnel and the environment by identifying hazards and risks from the planning phase of the work packages and during daily operational to ensure the effectiveness of the programs conform to official standard and requirements.