Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
||December 25, 2012
To view company name. See instructions below
||February 23, 2013
|Employer Job Id:
||CareerMine Job Id:
- Responsible for managing day to day activities to ensure adequate project controls from the initiation of a project. This position handles validating the business case for all projects as well as ensuring al related cost control activities are established in the feasibility phase of the projects in accordance with the established standards and policies. The Project Controls Manager will work closely with the required level of detail and have a clear return on investment for the enterprise. This position will work closely with the project team to clearly document and communicate the project baseline Both cost and schedule milestones against which all cost performance and progress will be measured.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance; Graduate degree is highly recommended;
- Ability to manage by influencing others within and outside the organization effectively and efficiently.
- adept at dealing and understanding control requirements in all functional and operational areas of enterprise;
- Intermediate to advanced computer literacy including experience in MS Office Tools Word Excel Project Access PowerPoint and Oracle accounting software as well as other interim accounting software;
- Knowledge of project structure in [Company] as well as a minimum of 10 years’ experience in project management and controls roles on major infrastructure mining and-or process plant project implementation is required;
- Strong stills in estimating cost engineering procurement and construction project phases are essential;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to effectively manage time prioritize work multi task across many assignments and delegate.