- Leading engineering & project delivery consultancy
- Currently engaged in a major iron ore port expansion project in the Pilbara region of Western Australia
- FIFO roster of 21/7 or 23/5 available & attractive long term contract position offered
Our client is a leading engineering and project delivery consultancy. They have over 40 major offices across Australia, New Zealand, Europe, the Middle East, South America and Asia. Our clients services extend across industries including Mining and Metals; Buildings and Infrastructure; Power and Energy; and Water and Environment.
Currently engaged in a major port expansion project in Pilbara of Western Australia, they now require a experienced Project Engineer with maritime structures experience to join the site team.
- Minimum 5 years + experience as a Project Engineer with tertiary Engineering qualifications
- Previous harbour or port construction experience essential. This includes construction works including piling, pontoon, gangway structures & wharf structures
- Understanding of design inputs, fabrication aspects, construction method statements associated to maritime construction projects
- Strong experience in managing contractors and client liaison
- Solid reporting skills, knowledge of OHS procedures & excellent leadership capabilities
FIFO roster of 21/7 or 23/5 available & attractive long term contract position offered.