Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
Project Engineer / Site Superintendent
||December 10, 2012
To view company name. See instructions below
||February 10, 2013
|Employer Job Id:
||CareerMine Job Id:
- You are a qualified engineer with a BSc or MSc degree in Civil, Marine, Construction or Electro Mechanics.
- You have at least a few years of professional experience
- You are pro-active, flexible and a good communicator
- You are flexible and mobile and prepared to work abroad for prolonged periods.
- You are fluent in English. Knowledge of any other language is an asset.
- Project Engineer / Site Superintendent
- As a Project Engineer you are part of a team working on the execution of our international projects. You apply your experience in a maritime environment.
- You support the project manager by following up on the project progress.
- You assist in the coordination of on-site activities, optimize the execution of the works, and correct them where necessary.
- You also attend to reporting and budget & cost control. In addition, you are involved with developing method statements and to optimize and implement them in practice.
- You are open to the ad hoc needs of the project and you actively respond to questions from the project management.
- You are the link between the project team and the crew on board of our vessels.
- You work and communicate with them to prepare the operational execution and logistic support of the works.
- An excellent remuneration package and a challenging position with corresponding responsibilities.
- You work in an engaging international working environment with a wide range of career opportunities and personal and professional growth.