- Major natural resource based organisation
- Terrace based offices
- Initial 3 month contract
- Immediate start
We have been given the go ahead to find a Senior Infrastructure Project Manager for one of the leading natural resources organisations in Australia. They have recently gone through major changes in various aspects of its business. Within its IT area they have recently set up a PMO and have identified a need for a proven Infrastructure Project Manager. They have a large pipeline of work coming up with expansion of existing sites and new sites to be developed.
To be considered for the role you will need the following:
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years experience in project management
- Experience managing LAN/WAN and Comms based projects
- Strong understanding of a broad range of infrastructure technologies
- Be focussed on delivery of quality projects
- PMP or Prince2 qualifications desirable
- Background in Vendor Management
- Any experience with Security and/or Mining systems would be highly desirable
This is an immediate vacancy so in the first instance WA based candidates will be give first priority.