Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
Project Manager (PTRM-PM)
||December 10, 2012
To view company name. See instructions below
||December 25, 2012
|Employer Job Id:
||CareerMine Job Id:
Bachelor Degree in Mining Engineer/Civil Engineer.
- Minimum 10 years experiences in coal operation project.
- Minimum 1 year in Project Manager Position.
- A proven talent for identification and management of opportunities and risks by overlaying contractual, financial, and technical awareness in a similar operating environment is essential.
- Outstanding leadership credentials and the ability to drive results will set the successful candidate apart from industry peers.
- Comprehensive knowledge of mining management principles and practices.
- Has skills such as initiative, technical, problem solving, creative thinking, reporting communication skill: written & Verbal in English and Indonesian, information monitoring planning & organizing, attention to details, meeting facilitation and negotiation.
- Preferably held a "POU"/"POM" Mining Indonesia competency certificate.<.br>• Strong commitment to safety.
- Willing to be located at Kalimantan area.