|Location:||West Africa||Posted Date:||March 20, 2017|
|Employer:||To view company name. See instructions below|
|Employer Job Id:||CareerMine Job Id:||1345331|
Our client, a large Catering company are looking for a Project Manager to work in a Remote Camp in Zambia.
- Mess & Food Service management
- Town Site management including bars, restaurants, club houses, shops and sports facilities
- Cleaning Services and Procurement Services Management
- Camp Set Up and Mobilization Services including Remote Camps Management
- Maintenance Management
- Asset Management
- Place orders with Materials control for any items needed for designed menus.
- Ordering supplies from the stores
- Ensure very high standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
- Help reduce any wastage or spoilage that may occur in the kitchen and support the Project Manager in maintaining the required food cost level.
- Attend all meetings organized by the Project and implement all that is agreed upon in the meetings.
- Monitor and Control staff, stock items against sales and all HSE related issues
- To ensure that you have your PPE on at all times and to work safely by ensuring that you adhere to all site regulations regarding safety, health and the environment.
- To be pro –active in all aspects of operational safety and encourage teamwork within the department
- To oversee the project budget to ensure targets are met.
- Remote site catering experience
- Strong financial Acumen – Advance PC skills (excel)
- 5-10 years/ contract manager/PM/ Catering Manager experience
- Food back ground/ banqueting / big scale conferencing - not Rooms
- Please send a recent, head and shoulders photograph with your application.