Are you a Construction Project Manager with extensive experience on concrete projects in excess of AUD$50M with an excellent track record? We have the position for you! Our client, an Australian Contractor, is offering full relocation for overseas candidates and an excellent salary package for the right person. If you have experience on large scale concrete projects and are interested in working in WA, then send in your CV and let us arrange an interview for you.
Project Managers - Concrete - FIFO - Western Australia
Our client is a leading civil, infrastructure and building contractor. As one of Australia's leading and most diverse national contractors, they have over 30 years of providing engineering, construction + maintenance services to the resources industry they have been associated with nearly every mining and energy project in West Australia. With the addition of new contracts won for 2012 and beyond they are keen to develop and expand their existing teams in all sectors. As an employer of choice they strive to attract and develop the highest quality and most productive workforce for their clients.
We are seeking experienced Project Managers to join our client's team to continue the proven success of their infrastructure and camp accommodation projects and maintain strong client relationships. The client has the capability to tender competitively on works valued at $50M plus and therefore are requiring Project Managers with experience on the delivery at such a level. With highly competitive remuneration packages and family friendly rosters, you would be joining a company who facilitates and promotes a family culture, along with offering a number of employee benefits and professional succession within the business
The successful candidates will have the capability to demonstrate:
- A minimum of 5 years in a Project Management capacity
- A suitable Trade/Diploma or Degree in the field of Construction, Engineering or Project Management
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of Contract Law and administration
- Proven experience on concrete projects in excess of AUD$50M
- Basic salary: Negotiable based upon prior experience.
- Superannuation (pension) contribution
- FIFO - 15 days onsite followed by 6 days R + R
- Flights, Relocation and Costs
- Initial accommodation