Client is a leading materials testing and materials sector training laboratory, serving the heavy clay, ceramic and refractory industries in Africa and he is looking for a Project Manager with all the relevant qualifications.
The successful candidate needs to be pro-active, results driven, assertive and commercially astute and will form part of a dynamic management team.
- A Technical Diploma
- Project Management Qualifications
- A high level of computer literacy / efficiency is required - Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Minimum of 5-10 years' experience in the Laboratory & Ceramic industry.
Type of experience
- Project Management
- Administrative management
- Business and Financial Management
- Technical experience
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Getting new Business in
- Managing of projects
- Manage Finances & Admin
- Managing production line
- Managing of all staff