Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
Project Planner: Site for 12 Months extendable
||January 2, 2013
To view company name. See instructions below
||March 5, 2013
|Employer Job Id:
||CareerMine Job Id:
Outotec is a worldwide technology leader in minerals and metals processing, providing and developing technology solutions for the sustainable use of earth’s natural resources. The purpose of this role is to to provide Site Planning and Scheduling to the client on site.
- Relative Degree or Diploma or trade certificate or ex-draftsman
- Minimum -+ 5 years experience as an EPCM planner (at least 2 years site)
- Numeric skills- Interpret incremental and cumulative progress figures
- Computer Skills-Ability to integrate or export data from various software packages i.e. primavera to MS Excel and MS Project to Primavera
- English: read, write, speak
- Ms Office: Word, Excel (Intermediate) Power point & Outlook
- Punctual and responsible
- Honest & reliable
- Being able to work without supervision
- Self motivated (finishes a job)
- Effective communication skills
- Team worker
- Upfront Planning (Work Breakdown Structure, Execution Method Statement/Construction methodology, Phasing of work)
- Drawing up of Baseline Master Schedule based on Execution method statement/Construction Methodology/contract requirements
- Setting up of schedule breakdown structure in line with execution method statement and scope of work.
- Setting up of progress calculation methodology in software
- Resource/Man-hour Loading of schedule
- Interface/Integrate sub contractors schedules with master program
- Accurate Recording of Progress
- Facilitate bi weekly interface meetings with sub-contractor planners
- Accurate updating of progress in scheduling software tool
- Bi Weekly Progress Reports (S-curves and supporting data)
- Planned progress figures based on deliverables/quantities/man-hours
- Actual progress figures based on the same
- Forecast completion dates based on realistic production rates
- Apply the necessary change management process and re base-lining of schedule if required.
- Schedule maintenance as per standard Primavera requirements