Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
||January 7, 2014
||March 9, 2014
|Employer Job Id:
||CareerMine Job Id:
- RedCat Recruitment is seeking a QUARRY MANAGER for a growing mining /quarry concern – position based in the KwaZulu-Natal Midlands.
- PLEASE NOTE – REFERENCE CHECKS WILL BE COMPLETED, PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT ALL CONTENTS IN YOUR CV IS LEGITIMATE AND TRUTHFUL.
- Good computer skills (MS Office, Email / Internet).
- Strong MS Excel skills ((production records monitored and maintained through MS Excel linked spread sheets).
- Diploma / Degree in mining, or civil/mechanical/electrical engineering.
- Opencast Blasting Certificate (added advantage).
- 5yrs+ working experience in a mining / quarry environment with knowledge of production efficiencies, operational costs and people management.
- Good working knowledge of budgeting and cost management.
- Sound knowledge of MH&S legal requirements.
- Management of commercial contracts and industrial relations.
- Strong leadership skills, sound experience and ability to have positive influence in people management.
- Previous people management / staff supervision (20+ staff, from middle management to administrative staff to a general labour force staff complement).
- MUST RESIDE IN THE PIETERMARITZBURG / HOWICK AREA OR BE WILLING TO RELOCATE.
- Salary package includes basic salary + medical aid + provident fund + cell phone + company vehicle (for business travel) + performance bonus + 13th cheque.