|Location:||NSW||Posted Date:||April 21, 2017|
|Employer:||To view company name. See instructions below|
|Employer Job Id:||186796A_149266450851432||CareerMine Job Id:||1351419|
- Previous excavator/ loader experience essential
- Ongoing Work
- Hunter Valley, Glenn Innes, Newcastle regions
Are you an experienced quarry worker looking for a fantastic opportunity to work within a reputable civil construction company?
Do you have competencies and experience on excavators, loaders and crushing plant?
Are you willing to move from site to site to prolong your longevity in the role?
If you answered YES to the above questions, we need YOU!
Working hours are Mon- Fri 10-12 hour days. Occasional weekends may be required if site requests it. Previous quarry experience will be looked upon preferably. There are various sites around NSW so if you are local to a praticular region, you will most likely be utilised at the most local site, but LAHA & accommodation will be provided should you be required to travel far from home.
To be successful for this role you must:
* Have Quarry or similar Civil experience on excavator/ loader/ crusher
* Hold competencies for your plant
* Provide 2 exceptional references
* Be able to pass a coal board medical and D&A test