|Location:||Clinton, TN||Posted Date:||April 21, 2017|
|Employer:||To view company name. See instructions below|
|Employer Job Id:||557525||CareerMine Job Id:||1351403|
Summary Of Functions:
- This part time, temporary position will be responsible for running a simple and routine analytical testing under the direction of R&D Manager. The intern also helps organizing and sorting out old R&D documents.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform routine testing under the direction of R&D Manager
- Organize old R&D documents, procedures and manuals
- Maintain a clean, organized laboratory.
- Other duties as assigned.
Educational and/or Experience Requirements:
- Major in Science (Chemistry or Bio Science preferred)
- Previous experience in a chemical laboratory is plus (it could be in college)
- Ability to work under multiple task assignments
Occupational and/or Physical Requirements:
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency and initiative with creativity and flexibility
- Must have long-term authorization to work in the U.S.
- Office and Laboratory floor environment
- Maximum 30 hours per week
- Flexible schedule of 3 days from 8:00am to 5:00pm and one day of 8:00am to 2:00pm