|Location:||Applecross, WA||Posted Date:||March 20, 2017|
|Employer:||To view company name. See instructions below|
|Employer Job Id:||493592||CareerMine Job Id:||1345294|
[Company] is a leading Australian based diversified mining services, contracting, processing and commodities production company.
[Company] remains at the forefront of its craft and this allows for a strong culture of innovation which continues to foster the development of significant potential new revenue streams, through diversification via commodities including Iron Ore and Lithium amongst others as well as in our mine contracting service offerings that range from construction, contract mining and crushing, power generation, bulk material handling via our road, rail and port assets to camp and facilities management.
To support [Company] continued growth and operational success, we are currently seeking a Recruitment Administrator to join our team on a full time basis.
This new position will form part of the HR team, located at our head office in Applecross and will report to the Recruitment Manager.
The primary function of this role is to assist with the recruitment team to deliver timely recruitment outcomes through all aspects of the recruitment process. We are looking for a driven and enthusiastic individual looking to start their career in Human Resources with a dynamic and progressive organisation.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Providing assistance with the recruitment process including but not limited to: booking interviews, reference checks, candidate liaison and shortlisting.
- Regularly liaising with the client, site contacts and project team members
- Provide support and assistance to mobilisations and HR Shared Services teams as required
- Raising purchase orders
- Assisting with onboarding activities
- Updating database information where required
- Provide support and assistance with advertising and managing social media
- Regular reporting on recruitment activities
- Minimum requirements to be considered for the role:
- A tertiary qualification in Human Resources
- Excellent interpersonal / communication skills
- Strong ability to build effective working relationships with peers
- Well organised self-starter with the ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- The opportunity would ideally suit a recent graduate looking to begin their career in Human Resources. There will be significant exposure to all aspects of the various Human Resources disciplines
What an opportunity to establish an exciting career path that only a dynamic diversified mining services, contracting, processing and commodities production company can provide.