|Location:||Applecross, WA||Posted Date:||March 20, 2017|
|Employer:||To view company name. See instructions below|
|Employer Job Id:||493591||CareerMine Job Id:||1345293|
[Company] is a leading Australian based diversified mining services, contracting, processing and commodities production company. [Company]'s unique and robust business model, coupled with its industry position as the mining services provider of choice, has ensured a reputation for delivering the highest quality services in the specialist fields of minerals processing, contract crushing, mine ownership and operation to name a few.
[Company] remains at the forefront of its craft and this allows for a strong culture of innovation which continues to foster the development of significant potential new revenue streams, through diversification via commodities including Iron Ore and Lithium amongst others as well as in our mine contracting service offerings that range from construction, contract mining and crushing, power generation, bulk material handling via our road, rail and port assets to camp and facilities management.
To support [Company] continued growth and operational success, we are currently seeking a Recruitment Advisor, to join our team on a full time basis.
This exciting position will form part of the HR team, located at our head office in Applecross and will report to the Recruitment Manager.
The primary function of this role is to assist with the blue collar recruitment activities associated with mining operations, construction and site support services. We are looking for a driven and enthusiastic individual who has a high level of organisational skills and enjoys the fast pace of volume recruitment.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Arranging appropriate and effective advertising to attract suitable candidates
- Reviewing and shortlisting of applications
- Conducting initial screening of candidates
- Conduct interviews with the appropriate Hiring Manager
- Reference checking suitable candidates
- Arrange pre-employment activities
- Manage the On boarding process in conjunction with internal departments
- Minimum requirements to be considered for the role:
- Significant exposure to high volume trades and labour recruitment
- Sound knowledge of the construction and/ or mining & resources industry
- Strong interviewing ability and techniques
- Excellent interpersonal / communication skills
- Strong ability to build effective working relationships with peers and managers
- Experience with recruitment candidate management systems.
- Well organised self-starter with the ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
This is your opportunity to establish an exciting career path that only a diversified mining services, contracting, processing and commodities production company can provide