|Location:||Calgary, AB||Posted Date:||March 20, 2017|
|Employer:||To view company name. See instructions below|
|Employer Job Id:||CareerMine Job Id:||1345232|
[Company] is a leading Canadian industrial products and services provider engaged in the sale and service support of mobile equipment, power systems, and industrial components. Reflecting a diversified exposure to the Canadian economy, [Company] operates through a network of over 100 branches across Canada, with over 2,500 [Company] team members.
- Support the recruiting strategy and ensures alignment with overall strategic plan and goals of the Company.
- Develop strong relationships with internal clients to fulfill their hiring needs.
- Effectively consult with hiring managers & leadership to understand their talent needs.
- Manage multiple searches simultaneously.
- Conduct external searches through strategic sources (web based job boards, print ads, online mining techniques, etc.).
- Effectively manage the internal applicant process.
- Screen candidate to assess skill & culture fit and present qualified candidates to hiring managers.
- Lead the candidate through the hiring process to ensure a positive experience.
- Manage candidate assessment process; evaluate skill level, manage offer process, oversee background/reference checks and any necessary testing, etc.
- "Close" qualified candidates and work to drive offer acceptance.
Skills & Qualifications:
- College Diploma
- 2-3 years recruitment and HR experience
- Experience in industrial, heavy equipment or natural resources industries; specialization in recruitment of Trades and/or Sales roles
- Knowledge with using Boolean logic, AIRS and passive social media recruiting;
- Experience working across multiple geographies
- Competent with Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced and changing work environment with high volume recruitment needs
- Communication, Presentation, Facilitation Skills
Planning and Organizing: able to plan, organize, prioritize and manage multiple priorities
- Self-motivated, driven and requires minimal supervision
- Highly process driven with superior attention to detail
More than just a Competitive Salary
Going to work should be engaging, stimulating and rewarding, but it should also help you fulfill your needs, and propel your future! This is why [Company] offers a total compensation package that includes competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, learning and development, and some unique additional "perks." Highlights of our programs include:
- 100% employer paid medical and dental benefits with no waiting period for eligibility
- [Company] led e-learning, and product training through industry leading manufacturers.
- Discounts with the "Big 3" auto manufacturers equivalent to their internal employee pricing
- As a national company, you have the opportunity to work where you live, or where you want to live!
[Company] is committed to employing a workforce that is representative of the diverse communities across Canada in which we do business. As an equal opportunity employer, please inform us if any accommodation is required if contacted for an interview.
As a condition of employment, final candidates will be subject to pre-screening.