Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
Regional Mining and Lubricants Manager
||January 2, 2013
To view company name. See instructions below
||March 5, 2013
|Employer Job Id:
||CareerMine Job Id:
Our client is recruiting a Regional Mining and Lubricants Manager to be based in Johannesburg.
- The incumbent will be responsible for development and management of new & ongoing Mining and Lubricants business in order to achieve the overall key objectives of the business (i.e. volumes, margins, ebitda, capex investments, opex etc).
- Responsible for coaching, training and developing Mining and Lubricants teams, while establishing and implementing quality initiatives, efficient customer service and improving staff productivity.
- Establish business goals, forecast volumes of business and makes corresponding business decisions.
Main responsibilities include:
- Lead the development, analysis and implementation / improvement of current/new Mining and Lubricants processes and related company activities (internal training, price management, etc.);
- Prospect key customers and drive lead generation process through an opportunity pipeline management approach of customer acquisition and Customer Relationship Management, focusing on customer satisfaction and company profitability;
- Manage the business to deliver volume, margin, cost and EBITDA targets in line within regional Mining and Lubricants Plans;
- Ensure proper credit control and risk management;
- Manage and negotiate large/key commercial contracts, customer account receivables, debits and price/discount execution and investments deals, and internal interface with supply & logistic teams, customer service centre, finance, marketing, legal;
- Coach the team of local Mining and Lubricants leads in the different regions.
- Post graduate university degree in Engineering, Commerce, or Marketing;
- Experience and a solid commercial/sales track record;
- Track record of developing business or setting up business from scratch and/or leading a market entry to a more mature state.
- Knowledge of and experience in dealing with large mining and commercial accounts
- Experience in managing a large mining customer portfolio
- Experience in managing teams of Mining/Lubricants managers
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications, presentation tools and programs;
- Availability to travel.
- Fluent English a must, and French or Portuguese a big plus
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment and under pressure;
- Excellent negotiation and analytical skills;
- Highly motivated; strong work ethics.
- Ability to interact with large external clients and vendors as well as key internal stakeholders;
- Ability o work independently;
- Be a strong team player and to work on multiple projects concurrently.