|Location:||Tom Price, Western Australia||Posted Date:||March 20, 2017|
|Employer:||Hitachi Construction Machinery Australia (HCA) Pty Ltd|
|Employer Job Id:||MP000336||CareerMine Job Id:||1331632|
- Excellent Career Opportunity
- Develop skills with ongoing opportunity
- Quality & Safety Focus a Must!!!
Hitachi Construction Machinery Australia (http://www.hitachi-c-m.com/au) is a global brand providing a variety of machinery for the construction and mining industries.
HCA ’s Tom Price branch is currently looking for a Resident Field Service Plant Mechanic to perform repairs and maintenance on a wide range of mining and construction equipment.
***Only candidates with demonstrated experience working as Field Service Heavy Diesel & Plant Mechanic of construction/mining equipment will be considered***
As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for:
- Performing onsite maintenance, service & repairs on a wide range of mining & construction equipment
- Carrying out major component change outs and attending to breakdowns
- Undertaking diagnostic work whilst also liaising with technical support staff
To be successful in this role:
- You will hold relevant trade qualifications in Heavy Vehicle/Diesel Mechanic
- Previous demonstrated experience working on FIFO rosters and diesel/plant maintenance of construction/mining equipment is essential!
- Able to work in a team or autonomously & have excellent communication skills
- Have a safety focus and abide by site safety processes
- Providing timely customer service
- A permanent long term career in a growing company
- Access to ongoing OEM training and excellent safe working conditions
- An opportunity to work on a wide range of Hitachi mining equipment
If you believe you meet the above criteria then please Apply Now!!