Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
||December 10, 2012
To view company name. See instructions below
||December 24, 2012
|Employer Job Id:
||CareerMine Job Id:
PT INDIKA INDONESIA RESOURCES (IIR) as one of the INDIKA ENERGY Group subsidiaries engaged in the business of coal resources is looking for SAP TEAM LEADER to be part of the team in implementing and manage roll-out of SAP-FICO Modules.
- Lead in implementing and rollout project for SAP-FICO modules
- Provide functional expertise, guidance, presentation, and solution on SAP-FICO modules for project and subsidiaries/affiliates companies
- Interact with other departments in defining business requirements to enhance business functionality and overall performance
- Ensure SAP-FICO modules is implemented properly & smoothly
- Perform design of interfaces, conversion programs, reports, and enhancement
- Develop and support project documentations, including Business Blueprint, Business Process Procedures, functional Design Specifications, Configuration Documents, Process Flows, Test Cases, and etc.
- Organize appropriate training for FICO modules related users
- Manage post go live support
- Has experience minimum 5 (five) years full cycles as SAP- FICO at mining or oil & gas sector
- Minimum university degree in accounting/finance
- High commitment to meet project’s target and dateline
- Proven track record in achieving results through planning and execution
- Must be able to work constructively in teams
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and analytical skills
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Computer literate in using SAP-FICO modules and other accounting related software
- Willing to travel nation wide