Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
||January 2, 2013
To view company name. See instructions below
||March 5, 2013
|Employer Job Id:
||CareerMine Job Id:
- A global, trend setting mine, where excellence and performance is rewarded wants you to manage the production in one of their high-performance operations.
- You will be responsible for setting and ensuring targets are met, creating a culture that is conducive to optimal business performance as well as managing quality and organisational development.
- In addition you will be responsible for creating long-and-short-term goals as well as implementing the business strategy and plan.
- A minimum 6 - 10 years mining production experience is desirable.
- A BSc / BTech / ND Mining Engineering plus a Mine Managers Certificate is essential.