- International Company
- New start for 2013!
- Lead your own team
Ballantyne Recruitment is a specialist technical Recruitment consultancy firm that works together with national and international top tier companies.
We pride ourselves on sourcing 'best fit' candidates for numerous highly skilled roles within the multi-national organisations we represent.
Due to the growth and development our client is seeking a qualified Senior Mechanical Design Engineer, based in Brisbane. This company is a specialist in the manufacturing and materials handling market. They pride themselves on delivering reliable, customer driven solution for all their applications including construction,transport and manufacturing.
Some of your key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for coordination and supervision of design projects and further development
- Responsible for formulation of prototype specifications with the new product development team and verifying design inputs,calculations, drawings and bill of materials
- Providing technical support to other engineers
- Responsible for providing costing estimates and timing plans as required
- Any other duties as required by the Engineering or General Manager including taking part in any training as required
The successful candidate will ideally have the following skills and experiences:
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering Degree or equivalent - must be recognised by the institute of Engineers Australia
- Extended design knowledge in fabrication
- Experience in drafting packages, stress analysis software
- Ability to lead a team of engineers
- Good understanding of Quality system and requirements
- Excellent communication skills