Apply if you are interested in developing your career in a team that is working on an exciting discovery. The work is diverse, the time off is extensive, and the pay is more than you could wish for. The three most important boxes ticked!
The role of Senior Exploration Geologist is accountable to the Exploration Manager, and has the following accountabilities:
* Developing geological models and exploration programs;
* Management of exploration programs;
* Preparation of technical reports;
* Accountability for HSE&C in areas of responsibility.
* Support and Develop junior staff
The successful candidate will have:
* A relevant tertiary or postgraduate degree in Geology;
* Practical exploration experience;
* Proficient in exploration data management and quality control.
The role is offered on a FIFO basis from Perth with a requirement to work in our core yard and the Perth Corporate Office. If you are seeking a real opportunity to make discoveries then this role will interest you.