[Company] is a major building materials and construction solutions provider proudly serving our customers since 1891 in the Western United States and Canada. We take pride in providing solutions to your greatest construction challenges with expertise in cement production, ready mix concrete, aggregate, asphalt, construction services, as well as concrete products and other building materials.
- Senior Financial Controls Analyst position within the Corporate Business Process and Architecture team,
- Information Technology Department. This position acts as an IT liaison between the Finance business areas and
- Information Technology, and teams with subject matter experts and functional management to deliver strategic business capabilities.
- Manage record to report projects in SAP from inception to implementation
- Work closely with the Director of Business Process and Architecture to ensure projects are reported/updated timelines are set/delivered on time and develop/contribute to business roadmaps
- Create a positive work environment by ensuring work balance is achieved and a close team is created
- Lead/direct/complete day to day service request tickets by troubleshooting in the system and analyzing processes, being able to analyze the big picture and also the details of the specific problem
- Act as IT liaison with business partners by collecting business requirements, proposing potential solutions including managing SAP configuration, creating documentation, executing testing, collaborating with developers and following the SDLC process
- Solve problems via troubleshooting the SAP system and analyzing processes
- Coach/mentor/train staff as required, including power user training and coaching
- Demonstrate business/process knowledge and develop business acumen of core areas supported
- Manage projects, including planning, supporting business case analysis, organizing priorities, and providing status reporting
- Master Degree in IT or E-Commerce
Three years’ experience from same or related occupations