- Work - life balance is encouraged
- Global consultancy
- Iconic projects
Our client is a well regarded organisation providing global engineering and design consultancy services to the resource, urban development, environmental and government industries. They have an impressive client base with iconic projects and the work will be challenging in a supportive culture, where you will be able to reach your desired goals.
Due to continued growth in the Water Resources Group, our client is seeking a Senior Hydrogeologist for the Perth office.
Ideally, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) Geology or Master of Science (Hydrogeology)
- 5 plus years of industry experience
- Knowledge of conceptual groundwater modelling
- Experience in the preparation and management of tenders, work programs, technical submissions and reports
- Client liaison skills
- Technical skills in groundwater impact assessments and groundwater resource evaluations
- Supervision of technical staff, drilling and other sub-contractors
- Skills in planning, coordination and implementation of hydrogeological investigations and designs relating to the mining, water supply and environmental sectors
- Establishment and maintenance of hydrogeological databases and development of hydrogeological models
- Effective communication skills.
Our clients will provide a competitive salary remuneration that will be commensurate to your skills and experience. If you feel you have the capabilities our client is seeking, please send your application to be considered for the position.
Applications will be treated as confidential.