*** Important you read this whole Ad!***
We currently have a great opportunity to be extremely content as Senior U/G Mining Engineer. This gives you and your family the opportunity to have a work life balance in a great town. The list of things to do is endless in this town of 30,000 and you will forget you are not in a major city.
Reporting to the U/G Manager, your role will contribute to the management of all requirements of an U/G mining operation, including:
- Daily co-ordination & scheduling of all mining activities including Jumbo development, production stoping & exploration drilling
- Mine planning, scheduling and D&B
- EOM reporting for development & production activities & compliance against schedule
- Capital projects and Act as Ventilation Officer
- A degree in Mining Engineering or equivalent
- Recent experience in gold, u/g with 7+ years experience ideal
- U/G Supervisors Certificate, or the ability to gain one, will be highly regarded and give you the potential to accelerate your career.
- The 3 points directly above are pretty simple. In fact 2 of them are essential so let's keep this simple. This is a real job for real people so if you can't say yes to 2 of the above bullets don't reply. In return for you fulfilling what I ask, I have returned the favour and advertised a real job not a generic ad to grow the database.
Look forward to receiving only genuine applications from preferably people who have not spammed the market with their CV's.