- Join an exciting underground mining project in Northern WA!
- Are you looking for the next level of responsibility with an Owner/Operator?
Located in Perth, our client is an Australian based mining company with a focus on copper production and exploration. They hold mining and copper exploration activities in both the Pilbara region WA, as well as the Mount Isa Block in QLD.
We are looking for a Senior Mine Surveyor with solid experience within the underground and minerals industry. You will use your strong communication skills to communicate with team and site members. You will be required to ensure the quality of other surveyors' work as well as work together as a team. The role will see you being responsible for survey control as well as providing technical support for the mine development operations.
This is a permanent position with a Fly-In-Fly-Out roster of 8 days on, 6 days off roster to the West Australian operation.
The duties and responsibilities for this role are as follows;
- Liaison with engineering, geology and production personnel on general survey requirements
- Provision of accurate survey controls and measurement services within the forthcoming underground project.
- Provision of accurate survey control required for mine development and production
- Assisting with exploration survey requirements, and any miscellaneous site, civil or general requirements.
- Assist in maintaining the Survey and Mining databases by accurate recoding and processing of Survey coordinate information.
- Providing comprehensive and timely contributions to the weekly, monthly and annual reports.
To be suitable for this role, you will possess the following:
- Diploma of Surveying or Bachelor Applied Science (Surveying)
- Minimum 5 years of underground mine surveying experience
- Experience using underground surveying equipment and software
- Experience on minerals projects
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
If you're looking for a great opportunity to expand on your underground surveying experience within an established company then apply now!