Are you looking for your next challenge? Would you like to work for a global organisation? Due to the continued growth and the success of this Top Tier construction company, they now require a Senior Project Engineer (Electrical and Instrumentation) to join their teams. Working on a multimillion dollar project, this client requires a strong leader to ensure the deliveries of the projects are on time and on budget.
This role will see you lead a team of engineers within this Oil and Gas project. You will also be responsible for developing, improving and implementing systems. This is a challenging role therefore we need a capable leader who can manage by example and build and develop a high performance team which will ensure optimum results are met.
This role will be working on a roster system where you will be offered an attractive package for your success and dedication to the role. To be part of this exciting project where you will work with the best engineer’s in the industry, we require the following skills experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in electrical engineering
- Excellent relationship management skills coupled with the ability to build rapport quickly and easily
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Have previous experience working within design and construction
- Have experience working on Oil and Gas projects
- Be versatile in their approach to business
- Ideally you will have solid experience in project engineering within electrical/instrumentation
- Experience leading a team of successful engineers
- Good understanding of working on multiple projects.