- SENIOR LEADERSHIP ROLE
- STRONG SUCCESSION PLAN
- OPPORTUNITY TO WORK HIGH PROFILE SITES
My client is Western Australian mining services company providing the highest quality services to internal and external mining, process and infrastructure clients. The company's well defined and achievable growth
plans include positioning them as an emerging and significant player in the export of base metals to Asia. Established 10 years for delivering the highest quality of services, operational reliability, safety performance and environmental management.
Their main activity is to design, build, own and operate purpose built crushing and material handling plants specific to site and client requirements. We are currently seeking an experienced Project Engineer to ensure the development, construction and commissioning phases of each project are completed in a timely and cost effective manner.
The role of the Senior Project Engineer will be to engage with Senior Management and other Engineers at project commencement, providing support, technical expertise and accountability for the delivery of the engineering components of the project.
Skills & Experience required to secure the role:
- Bachelor of Engineering (mechanical/structural)
- Minimum 8 years experience in mining/construction industry
- High end computer literacy
- Well developed communication skills, with the ability to engage others
- Experience with providing technical support to site construction teams
Benefits to you:
- Competitive salary package
- Opportunity to work on a number of ongoing, high profile projects
- Professional development opportunities across the group
- Autonomous Role
- Perth based