|Location:||Tempe, AZ||Posted Date:||April 21, 2017|
|Employer:||To view company name. See instructions below|
|Employer Job Id:||3685||CareerMine Job Id:||1351424|
- The Senior Project Engineer/Project Controls Analyst will play a key role in the analysis and measurements of key performance metrics and trends across the enterprise to ensure relentless project execution. The role will also be actively involved in the development, training and implementation of key processes and systems utilized at [Company] for consistent project execution and support.
- Lead coordination between IT department and operations for coordination of SMS support technology development and implementation.
- Develop and run analytical reports for measurement of project performance metrics and trends.
- Status and improvement progress of Project Management Plans
- Identification and analysis of project variances.
- Application of comparative analytics for predictive trending of project performance.
Develop and run reports for measuring presence and functionality of uniform and consistent application of SMS policy and procedures.
- Consistent use of project management systems by project teams.
- Application of analytics to identify data variances indicating process and training deficiencies.
- Evaluate and propose updates to SMS data collection and presentation in support of Project Management Plan implementation
- Measure utilization and effectiveness of project use of system software in application of SMS including Financial System, Project Management System, Payment Processing and Management System and other as required
- Lead and/or collaborate development and implementation of organizational process assets to include Project Management systems, Financial Accounting systems, SMS, lessons learned and other related databases and dashboards for project success.
- Support development of technical training in the application of [Company] software systems utilized in SMS processes such as SharePoint, Prolog, JD Edwards Enterprise One, JD Edwards World, Oracle HCM Cloud, Textura and other systems as required.
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant experience, prefer 3+ years with[Company] .
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Good communication, teamwork and customer service skills.
- Knowledge and detailed understanding of construction project management & operations procedures.
- Business unit and project administration experience preferred.
- Proficiency with SharePoint, Prolog, JD Edwards cost accounting and Textura systems.
- Experience and knowledgeable regarding integration of software systems.
- Proficient use of all Microsoft Office Suite programs.
- Proficient in Crystal Reports or similar software.
- Note: Job Description is subject to change at any time and may include other duties as assigned.
- Will sit, stand or walk short distances for up to the entire duration of a shift/work day.
- Occasionally will climb stairs, ladders, etc.
- Will lift, push or pull objects on an occasional basis
- Required to use hands to grasp, lift, handle, carry or feel objects on a frequent basis
- Must be able to comply with all safety standards and procedures
- May reach above shoulder heights and below the waist on a frequent basis
- May stoop, kneel, or bend, on an occasional basis
- Ability to wear personal protective equipment is required (including but not limited to; steel toed shoes, gloves, safety glasses, hearing protection, hardhat, vest, etc.)
- Will interact with people frequently during a shift/work day
- May use telephone, computer system, email, or other electronic devices on a limited basis to communicate with internal and external customers or vendors