Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
||December 10, 2012
To view company name. See instructions below
||December 25, 2012
|Employer Job Id:
||CareerMine Job Id:
- Desire to discover ounces
- Freedom to plan and money to implement
- This is for a Field Geo.... office Jonnies need not apply
Reporting to the Exploration Manager, this role is charged with planning and executing exploration programmes, at varying stages of maturity, within the Company's project areas.
- Minimum BSc. Geology
- 6 – 10 years post grad experience
- Significant experience in greenfields exploration for Au and, ideally, one other commodity
- Possess a strong motivation to discover orebodies
- Have a strong desire to maintain a field presence where required
Skills and Experience
- Coordinate the execution of exploration work programmes in a professional manner and ensure that these are conducted safely
- Provide technical assistance and advice to Junior Geologists and Field Staff
- Assist Management with the direction of future exploration within the Company
This is a permanent, full-time role based in Perth with campaign style field work.
Remuneration package will be commensurate with experience and qualifications
- Ability to coordinate exploration programmes at all stages of maturity and in all environments
- Solid geochemical data interpretation skills
- High level GIS competence
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively (both written and verbal)
- Sound understanding of digital data collection and storage facilities