|Location:||Applecross, WA||Posted Date:||March 20, 2017|
|Employer:||To view company name. See instructions below|
|Employer Job Id:||493590||CareerMine Job Id:||1345295|
[Company] is a leading Australian based diversified mining services, contracting, processing and commodities production company. MRL's unique and robust business model, coupled with its industry position as the mining services provider of choice, has ensured a reputation for delivering the highest quality services in the specialist fields of minerals processing, contract crushing, mine ownership and operation to name a few.
[Company] remains at the forefront of its craft and this allows for a strong culture of innovation which continues to foster the development of significant potential new revenue streams, through diversification via commodities including Iron Ore and Lithium amongst others as well as in our mine contracting service offerings that range from construction, contract mining and crushing, power generation, bulk material handling via our road, rail and port assets to camp and facilities management.
To support Mineral Resources continued growth and operational success, we are currently seeking a Senior Recruitment Advisor with proven technical and white collar recruitment experience at all levels
The opportunity, reporting to the Recruitment Manager, will be located in our Applecross offices
- To source white collar and technical, high quality candidates for MRL using a cost effective and strategic approach to recruitment.
- To build high level workforce planning strategies working closely with MRL senior management to ensure timely delivery candidates.
- To create and manage a live pipeline of high level candidates for MRL
- Proactively identify external top talent for White Collar and Technical Positions for MRL.
- Deliver quality and timely recruitment outcomes for the organisation.
- Provide true marketplace knowledge, direction and expertise.
- Identify, evaluate, and manage proactive recruitment sourcing plans, position specific talent identification strategies, initiatives, and tactics.
- Internal Stakeholder relationship management
- Managing internal and external referrals
- Develop and implement advanced and innovative human capital sourcing techniques
- Development, maintenance and tracking of talent pipelines.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Experience in recruitment and sourcing of White Collar positions in the resources, engineering and construction industries and all levels
- Established strategic networks
- Demonstrable experience in negotiating and delivering strong candidates in hard to fill market/economic climate.
- Proven ability to integrate attraction and retention strategies and work closely with Senior Management and broader Human Resources team.
- A relentless approach to pursuing talent
[Company] is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage people who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply for positions.