Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
Senior Reliability Engineer $168K - $147K Moving to Next Level?
||December 10, 2012
To view company name. See instructions below
||December 24, 2012
|Employer Job Id:
||CareerMine Job Id:
SENIOR RELIABILITY ENGINEER
- Take control of a team of 10 engineers, including 2 mechanical and 2 electrical reliability engineers
- A true Senior Reliability role in every sense of the word, mentoring the people and streamlining the processes to bump results up even further
- After a recent re-structure, staff is competent in their jobs but need further guidance and focus to perform at optimum.
- All the potential to be one of the most profitable in mining industry - great results last quarter.
- Bulking up their successful teams with quality specialists.
- An emerging producer with a strong profile.
- Beyond job security, the offering here is a challenging and long term career.
- Preventative maintenance strategy review and development as well as RCA and FMECA.
- A diverse and forever changing company
- Strong focus on the future toward sits mining operations side of the business.
- To be considered you will have at least 8 years experience, in an Australian mining house and a B Eng (Mech).