Our client is a large and expanding Mining House with interests in Large Underground Hard Rock deposits in NSW.
Their site planning team seeks to recruit a Life of Mine Planning Engineer, who will manage long term plans for their Underground Operation as well as focus on Greenfield targets to evaluate feasibility for further development.
Reports to: GM - Resource Development
- Strategically Plan Mining Sites
- Underground Mine Design
- Life of Mine Planning
- Financial Analysis
Qualifications and Requirements
- Mining Engineering Degree
- 5+ Years of Mining Engineering Experience
- Mining Software Exposure
- Strategic Planning Ability
- Strong Communication Skills
- Excellent Basic Salary plus Super
- Market Leading Annual Bonus Scheme
- Excellent Training and Career Development