|Location:||QLD||Posted Date:||March 20, 2017|
|Employer:||To view company name. See instructions below|
|Employer Job Id:||CareerMine Job Id:||1345277|
- Progressive Role, Large Team, Modern Workshop
- Strong Company with a culture all about their people.
- NZ based with a huge emphasis on progression and development.
- Training, International Product Support and medical policies for all employees.
Due to strong continued growth, a promising opportunity has arisen for a strong Service Manager and Branch Manager to work for a top international company, operating throughout NZ. In this role you will play a key part in management of strong teams responsible for the on-going maintenance and repair of a wide range of heavy mobile and heavy transport equipment in a workshop/ field service capacity, working in with an impressive team of techs. Working with a varied fleet and international equipment brands that utilises some of the best technology available in the market, industry safety standards that are second to none and a wealth of knowledge in their leadership teams, you will have the opportunity to continue to develop your technical skills and experience, and will be rewarded with progression opportunities, medical benefits, vehicle perks and one of the strongest pay packages in the market.
You’ll need to have the following:
- Trade Certification with experience within the New Zealand or International market.
- At least 3-5 years’ proven experience in service manager or branch manager role within the heavy equipment/ OEM industry ( ideally exposure outside of mining)
- Experience and understanding of the NZ markets would be highly considered
- Desire to progress your career and have a solid understanding of reporting, KRAs, KPIS and outstanding customer centric approach to your management style.
- Excellent computer diagnostic skills and passion for providing a quality service.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a good understanding of how to grow and encourage a strong team.