Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
||Willow Creek Mine
||December 25, 2012
||February 23, 2013
|Employer Job Id:
||CareerMine Job Id:
- The successful applicant will operate heavy equipment safely.
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks.
- Diagnose mechanical problems.
- Read grade plans and use grade stakes in measuring the amount of earth to be moved.
- Follow directions that are spoken or given by hand signals.
- Use existing procedures to solve routine or standard technical problems.
- The successful applicant will have experience in operating equipment within large scale open pit operations. Experience with 5500 & 8000 Shovels.
- Be in excellent physical condition.
- Have good vision and awareness of depth.
- Have excellent eye hand and foot coordination and fast reflexes.
- Be able to work well in a team or alone.
- Have good communication skills.
- Have an understanding of short and long term planning objectives.
- Have decision making skills.
- Have computer skills include use of Microsoft Software packages.
- Have stress and time management skills.
- Have literacy skills including the ability to read manuals and regulatory requirements.