Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
||December 25, 2012
To view company name. See instructions below
||February 23, 2013
|Employer Job Id:
||CareerMine Job Id:
- The site cost analyst incumbent will be responsible for the following
- Providing detailed analysis of monthly cost information on variances against budget and forecasts and contractor cost performance.
- Preparation of budgets monthly costs and capital forecasts.
- Preparation of month end journals for timely completion of month end reporting time lines.
- Authority for Investment forms.
- Ensure that the capital expenditure approval and monitoring process is correctly followed and monitored.
- Responsible for the preparation of cost reports for all departments on site and to provide assistance in interpreting those reports for the site departments.
- Reconciliation and reporting of all Capital expenditures and assist in the preparation of AFIs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting Finance or other business discipline.
- Professional accounting designation CGA CA or MBA. 5 years or more of related experience preferably in a mining or other resource environment.
- Experience with large ERP computing systems preferably in a natural resource environment.
- Experience with Ellipse/Oracle computer system would be extremely beneficial.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft software Excel Word and PowerPoint is mandatory.
- Maintaining confidentiality is a requirement of this position.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities in a team based environment that must deliver results within fixed reporting deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English are required.
- Demonstrated ability to create and deliver quality work.
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships.