Macmahon is a leading Australian contract mining and construction company with major projects throughout Australia and in New Zealand, Asia, Mongolia and Africa.
Macmahon has been named preferred contractor to deliver open cut mining services for the expansion of Fortescue Metals Group's Christmas Creek iron ore mine. The five year contract will see Macmahon commence operations immediately, with full production to be achieved by mid-2013.
We are seeking skilled people to work on this exciting new project, with an immediate start available for most roles. Macmahon offers competitive rosters with fly-in-fly-out direct to the project location.
We now have requirements for experienced Site Trainer/Assessors to join the crew on 8:6 rosters on staff contracts. To be successful in this position you must have;
- Proven experience as Operator/Maintainer and Trainer within large scale surface mining environment
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAA or TAE)
- Strong time management and coordination ability
- Advanced oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Good computer skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- RTO experience would be beneficial
If successful you will enjoy;
- Long-term career prospects and stability
- Great camp facilities
- Simple transport from airport to site
- Training and up skilling opportunities
- Competitive remuneration
- Working in a safe and efficient operation
If you are interested in this position then APPLY NOW and look forward to working on this expanding operation with Macmahon.