|Location:||Queensland||Posted Date:||March 20, 2017|
|Employer:||To view company name. See instructions below|
|Employer Job Id:||790159||CareerMine Job Id:||1345271|
At [Company] we support our people to grow, learn, develop their skills and reach their potential.
With a global portfolio of operations, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment with extraordinary career opportunities. Our strategy is to focus on creating a safe work environment where our employees feel strongly connected to our values and objectives, and where the capability of our people is key to our success.
Come and be a part of this success.
About the role
Based at our Peak Downs Mine in Moranbah, Reporting to the Planning Superintendent, you will provide maintenance planning and support. A site based planner is responsible for liaising between MCoE and site to ensure effective maintenance plan delivery. This role is primary targeted at mobile equipment but needs to work with the Fixed Plant and Draglines areas to increase the availability and operation of mobile equipment.
- Conduct field leadership activities
- Plan and Coordinate in conjunction with MCoE and site, maintenance work to ensure efficient deployment of labour, parts and equipment resources
- Review and Prioritise emerging work for week + 1
- Reviewing equipment maintenance histories and costing so that short and long term maintenance strategies may be developed
- Ensuring the computerised maintenance management system (SAP) is maintained and updated with the latest information
- Review operating, capital and manning budgets and control departmental expenditure to agreed levels
- Identify opportunities to improve performance of people, machinery and equipment and monitor such improvements
- Mechanical or Electrical trade qualification and post-trade qualification is essential
- Experience with computerised maintenance management systems essential (i.e. SAP, MEX, MainPac).
- High level of communication skills
- Commitment to zero harm
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Supporting a diverse workforce
At [Company], we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.
We know there are many aspects of our employees' lives that are important, and work is only one of these, so we offer benefits to enable your work to fit with your life. These benefits include flexible working options; a generous paid parental leave policy; other extended leave entitlements and parent rooms.