Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
||January 29, 2013
Maul Foster & Alongi, Inc.
||March 30, 2013
|Employer Job Id:
||CareerMine Job Id:
- MFA is seeking a full-time Staff Engineer to work for our Kellogg, Idaho office. We are growing our recently-established office in Kellogg, Idaho in support of CERCLA investigation, design, and clean-up actions being undertaken by the Coeur d’Alene Trust at the Bunker Hill Mining and Metallurgical Complex Superfund Site, located in the Silver Valley.
- The ideal candidate will have experience and interest in many of the following areas of civil and environmental engineering: construction oversight, mine site remediation; hydrology; hydraulic modeling, analysis and design; utility design and layout; and natural resource enhancement/mitigation.
- The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of project execution, including design, permitting, specifications, quantity calculations, report and proposal writing, construction oversight, and cost estimating.
- This position typically involves the performance of certain physical duties including, but not limited to, lifting, use of respiratory equipment and other protective gear, operation of complex machinery, traversing rough terrain and transporting equipment various distances. The position also involves extended periods of sitting or standing. The position generally requires a minimum of 40 hours per week with extended hours required during the summer months.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil or environmental engineering or related field
- Engineer-In-Training or Professional Engineering certification
- Up to four years of experience in civil or environmental engineering
- Sound technical capabilities and organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience with AutoCAD design software, especially Civil 3D is preferred.