- Renowned engineering consultancy
- Significant expansion project
- 1 year contract position and Perth CBD based
Our client is a renowned global engineering and design consultancy who delivers innovative solutions across the resources, urban development, architectural, environmental, transportation and government industries. With over 6000 staff across their national and international offices they continue to deliver excellent and innovative solutions to its clients.
Currently involved in a major expansion project associated to a major mining project, they now require a Structural Engineer to join the Perth team.
1 year contract and Perth CBD based
- Preferably 5 years plus experience as a Structural Engineer with formal engineering qualifications essential
- Previous EPCM experience a strong advantage
- Previous design experience of non process infrastructure including administration buildings and industrial facilities with mining experience essential
- Previous Project Management experience a strong advantage
- Good client liaison skills, reporting capabilities and attention to detail