|Location:||Chicago, IL||Posted Date:||March 18, 2017|
|Employer:||To view company name. See instructions below|
|Employer Job Id:||10696||CareerMine Job Id:||1345129|
- As a member of [Company] Logistics Network Optimization Planning (NOP) team, the summer intern will work on a data analysis project to improve network optimization execution performance, specifically related to redistribution, primary plant execution, and/or cross-functional product data alignment. Requires experience using Excel; coursework in supply chain management preferred.
- Support strategic supply chain planning and analysis projects.
- Generate and analyze supply chain management performance metrics.
- Monitor assigned tasks and keep manager abreast of all issues, concerns, problems and accomplishments.
- Currently enrolled in a degree program at a recognized university in Supply Chain, Business, Engineering, Mathematics, or related disciplines.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products, particularly Microsoft Access and Excel.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Understanding of statistics and data analysis.