|Location:||Chicago, IL||Posted Date:||March 18, 2017|
|Employer:||To view company name. See instructions below|
|Employer Job Id:||10683||CareerMine Job Id:||1345128|
- This position is for a paid College Intern to work in the Sustainability Department in Chicago, IL Corporate Offices over the summer break. The position will work as one of the team charged with gathering and reporting both product and Corporate sustainability performance. This position will assist in the gathering, research and compiling of information for publication internally and/or externally.
- Must be enrolled in an Engineering, Architectural, and/or Environmental/Sustainability College curriculum with a basic understanding and use of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Ability to work in a team environment across cross-functional departments with interpersonal skills.
- Strong business ethics.
- Basic knowledge of environmental issues.
- Ability to present ideas a bonus.