Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
||January 2, 2013
To view company name. See instructions below
||March 5, 2013
|Employer Job Id:
||CareerMine Job Id:
- National Higher Diploma/ B Tech Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- HME (Heavy Mining Equipment) experience will serve as recommendation
- 5 years relevant experience as a Technician
- Valid driver's license (Code 8)
- Valid Fitness for Duty certificate
- Must measure up to man-job specification
- Good service record and experience will serve as recommendation
- Computer Literate
- Perform complex diagnosis/trouble shooting and/ or where independent decision making is critical
- Involvement with in service training of artisans
- High level maintenance, installation and testing of sophisticated equipment and machinery
- Perform of pro-active inspection and fault as part of preventative maintenance
- Be able to handle operational problems and do trouble shooting
- Participation in Omega, BBC/STEP programs including SHEQ
- Ad hoc tasks
- Standby duties
- Must be capable to work at heights of plus minus 20 meters.
- Knowledge of mining and plant equipment.